Scum (A) 24/09- 2PM - SUPER ANGE 🥰

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Obviously a ton of positives about our players but my goodness can they really not do any better than Nekietah up top?

Did he do anything of note except escape what should have been an obvious red?

Fuck I might get sacked tomorrow. I’m pissed, but happy. We could’ve won that. I have to say as an Angeophile, this is the quickest I’ve seen a team adopt his style. That was a decent watch. I need to change my name to VodkaMan. Fuck. COYS. Don’t even know if I make sense but my highlight was having my young fella watch it with me. And fuck you Arteta, yeah, just fuck you. Cunt.

Obviously I didn't want to see Johnson off injured but he was something of a weak link defensively.

I think that was maybe a mistake in hindsight. Helluva game for your full debut, and on Sky they said that Ange didn't want him tracking back. Given that Saka was excellent in the first half, that looked a bit rash.
I don’t think it was a mistake but indicative of how attacking we want to play. Johnson had two good chances

As a Spurs fan of 40+ years I’m not ashamed to admit I would have taken that if offered before the game.

Such a difference to the last few performances against this mob. Ange has the team believing in their footballing abilities and letting them show it.

Fuck Paul Merson the absolute cretin. Should never get another gig on TV.

Really proud of the boys out there on the pitch today. Worked their bollox off and displayed quality all over the park.

COYS

It’s too much for me.

Honestly, I can’t handle it. I hate Chelsea more, but this fixture just does me in.
Me too, I was all over the shop this morning.

Bottle of wine over a nice lunch mellowed me out nicely and I was as calm as I've ever been during the match.

As I said to the wife (who despairs of me on NLD days), maybe I'm finally growing up!

Back
Top Bottom