Scum (A) 24/09- 2PM - SUPER ANGE 🥰

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Overall, happy with that. We are just beginning they are <throw up in my mouth a bit> a good side. To go toe to toe at that house of horrors for us is more evidence we are heading in the right direction. Young guys making some young guy mistakes but still showing up in a hostile environment will only make them better.

Udogie and VDV were really good today. And Sonny of course - still not sure of that sub, but not many of us would not have signed up for a point at the library yesterday,

Might buy one of these for my front door...

F6yohaWWkAEeNls

Udogie after a tough start
Vdv when we were under the cosh
Bissouma after a sloppy first half an hour
Maddison after he nearly gave a goal away

The team showed real character after some shaky moments. You feel previous Spurs teams would have melted after that start but these guys stood up. Add that to Porro and Kulu who were excellent and the likes of Sarr who never hid once, this is shaping up to be a tough team.

We already know we can play with quality but now we know we have some balls too.

Ange proving like he did at Celtic just how spot in he gets it in the transfer market VDV, Vicario and Maddison all class signings.

I was a bit unsure about Vicario as it looked like he got off to a shaky start but he's made some cracking saves and looks to be a very good shot stopper

By the way, its going to get a LOT better believe me. There will be a big drop off in the amount of slack passing. The players are still getting used to the system.

Next season you will also see Ange bring in players who he feels will fit the system IF Levy is willing to back him

It's possible you will see a pretty different team next year. You guys are crying out for a striker than plays on the last man who is good at running in behind and getting across defenders

Watching the game, it's clear to say even at this early stage Angball is far more impressive than Artetas Woolwich style

Last edited:
Felt like both teams could have done with a player that can just slot home a half chance the way Son does. That's how we got our goals, but Son alone can't be the answer.

For me, hard to separate Sonny, VdV and Vicario for MOTM. Some mistakes aside, it was a real team effort.

COYS, and fuck you Merson you gooner cunt dunce :dembelefingers:
Curious, my shouts would be Sarr and Kulu, who worked his arse off the length of the pitch.

Sonny and Madders of course, and Vicario, who was splendid.

More than anything, I'd give it to the team. Take Udogie in the first half and Romero's two interventions (the second of which you couldn't blame him for in the slightest). Both recovered really well and turned in fine performances. Bissouma too, not great in the first half, loads better in the second.

Back
Top Bottom