Scum (A) 24/09- 2PM - SUPER ANGE 🥰

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

i know i posted this pic b4 but its even betta, after the game to look at it
"Paul Merson has predicted Tottenham will get 'slaughtered' by Woolwich"
1OuPayS.jpeg

Well played all, can't fault anyone but the fucking referee yet again. How is that a foul on saka by udogie?

I don't want pochettino boring style, this is better, we just need a brilliant scout to find us proper ballers. Kulu strength is what soloman need

It speaks to how far we've come so quickly that I'm a little disappointed in how the second half ended, when in reality it's as good as a performance at that shithole I can remember for a long time.

It's another point we didn't get last season, so all things being equal I should stop being a miserable git.

I was surprised that Ange kept all the four players (on a booking) up to the end of the match. It just shows that Ange has the confidence of his players to keep the discipline despite being booked.

The season will only get better.

Back
Top Bottom