Schalke04 - Aug 9th - Block 35 - ITV4 - 1730KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Also i take back what i said about Holtby giving the ball away, hes like a rash so much energy hes everywhere

It's also not the responsibility of the No 8 role to keep his passing safe. He's been very expansive and explorative with his forward passing from deep, something we've immensely lacked the last two seasons.

I think the World Cuppers should have at least been on the bench for this. Big risk having no chance to play in Poch's system before the real stuff starts.

Mind you, today's team, playing this way, should have enough to beat the ammers next week.

I think the World Cuppers should have at least been on the bench for this. Big risk having no chance to play in Poch's system before the real stuff starts.

Mind you, today's team, playing this way, should have enough to beat the ammers next week.

I would imagine there will be a midweek reserve game that they will all play in

I think at this point getting everyone up to par in terms of fitness is more important than one game in the system.

It's also not the responsibility of the No 8 role to keep his passing safe. He's been very expansive and explorative with his forward passing from deep, something we've immensely lacked the last two seasons.
Id like to see him in the deeper role next season, i think him with a fit Sandro to allow him to express himself could be pretty formidable.

Back
Top Bottom