Schalke04 - Aug 9th - Block 35 - ITV4 - 1730KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wow, 3 or 4 players could have turned and shot that, but they all layed it off to someone in a better position, and Holtby's lay off across the face of goal was just lovely.

Good to see, positive stuff. This game has been fun so far. Doesn't feel like a preseason game.

Holtby has been amazing so far today. He's seriously everywhere. It seems like Poch's system fits him perfectly. I'm very excited to see what he can do this season.

Looks completely at home with this system. Fair play to him. He's grasped it very quickly & could be the most unlikely hero this year
I still want to see him score more goals. If he can do that from the left side this season I'll admit that I was wrong about him being past it.

Looks completely at home with this system. Fair play to him. He's grasped it very quickly & could be the most unlikely hero this year

He has always had talent just been poorly managed, his head went and his spice boys hudd jenas and Defoe all went he needs to man up, big chance for him this year and he looks up for it so far

Back
Top Bottom