Schalke04 - Aug 9th - Block 35 - ITV4 - 1730KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I completely forgot this was an 1882 game. Sing up lads as this is on the tele box.
Good day for it an' all.
Missing this one unfortunately as got pre booked day/night out with ball and chain :llorisserious:

Is it on TV? I just scrolled through my channels and couldn't see it. :(

The Mrs isn't impressed so far, she's compared the area to "like Marrakech, but worse"

probably the last time I have this idea again! Could have been in the pub but she's being fussy...

:lennon:

The Mrs isn't impressed so far, she's compared the area to "like Marrakech, but worse"

probably the last time I have this idea again! Could have been in the pub but she's being fussy...

:lennon:
Tell her that Shelfside27 from the fighting cock forum thinks she should stop being a miserable cunt and Fuck off to woolwich if she wants a pleasant day trip with a bit of football getting in the way :sandro:

As others have said, just your ticket. Don't expect an atmosphere like a prem game, but it won't be bad either, mainly because of the extended drinking time, and thus a reason to have all kick offs at 5.30 on Saturday. If you haven't experienced a large British club's atmosphere, I think you will like it. More friendly than the continent.
Thanks mate. My eldest will leave his Walcott jersey in the flat! ;)

Tell her that Shelfside27 from the fighting cock forum thinks she should stop being a miserable cunt and Fuck off to woolwich if she wants a pleasant day trip with a bit of football getting in the way :sandro:
i was thinking before "I bet she wishes I was a Fulham fan".

It was a nice idea at the time but never mind!

Been watching lots of interviews with members of the squad and the manager himself, everyone seems so calm and relaxed. God knows if this a good thing but I don't remember seeing a Spurs squad this happy and content in all my time following them.

Looking forward to the game.

Back
Top Bottom