Schalke04 - Aug 9th - Block 35 - ITV4 - 1730KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Leaving from Merthyr in about an hour. So fucking excited.

Not in the 1882 block but look forward to hearing you all from the stands!

You should be there between 1 and half past I would think, if driving. Have a good day mate. If you see me in the Billy Nick (mid fifties, short grey beard, not a lot of hair, and a short sleeved blue shirt) I will be happy for you to buy me a beer.

I completely forgot this was an 1882 game. Sing up lads as this is on the tele box.
Good day for it an' all.
Missing this one unfortunately as got pre booked day/night out with ball and chain :llorisserious:

I completely forgot this was an 1882 game. Sing up lads as this is on the tele box.
Good day for it an' all.
Missing this one unfortunately as got pre booked day/night out with ball and chain :llorisserious:

Will sing one just for you fella! Got a preference?

Edit. As long as it isn't - 37, Harry Kane's on the bench. Aargghhh.....

Do you need a passport to enter the stadium? (Sorry if this is a dumb question...first time to an English game and we needed our passports for a game in Rome.)

Do you need a passport to enter the stadium? (Sorry if this is a dumb question...first time to an English game and we needed our passports for a game in Rome.)

Nope. Just your ticket.
Going back to your replica shirt question. Why dont you buy the kids last season's shirts. They are currently half price or so. £30 for the home & £24 for the 2nd/3rd (from memory).

MP:
“The last week has been good because all the players who went to the World Cup are now with us, they are working hard but at the moment they are not fit to play tomorrow. There are 10 players who will train at the Training Centre, preparing for the first game of the season against West Ham.”

I wonder how many of those ten will be in contention for the WH game. The World Cup has really fucked our pre-season.

As others have said, just your ticket. Don't expect an atmosphere like a prem game, but it won't be bad either, mainly because of the extended drinking time, and thus a reason to have all kick offs at 5.30 on Saturday. If you haven't experienced a large British club's atmosphere, I think you will like it. More friendly than the continent.

As others have said, just your ticket. Don't expect an atmosphere like a prem game, but it won't be bad either, mainly because of the extended drinking time, and thus a reason to have all kick offs at 5.30 on Saturday. If you haven't experienced a large British club's atmosphere, I think you will like it. More friendly than the continent.

With 1882 in Block 35 the atmosphere should be decent though. And a good laugh.

Hey lads, gutted the game is not on aussie tv (just like the celtic game). I was able to watch all the games against American teams but sadly, the game I most looked forward to does not appear to be happening for me. Anyone have a stream I could possibly try? Have to resort to using my phone...thank you

I'd expect the atmosphere in Park Lane to be better than Prem games against teams like Wigan, Fulham, Norwich etc (yes I know none of those are in the Prem any more, but you get my point).

Back
Top Bottom