Schalke04 - Aug 9th - Block 35 - ITV4 - 1730KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not being funny, but what is the point in an ultras section if you are just going to dilute it with people who don't care, nor want to be there. I see it too often.

There are other seats within the stadium that hold a half decent atmosphere and you can watch the game. Otherwise what is the point in us? Aren't 1882 meant to be the hardcore?!

I understand where you are coming from but i tend to disagree. I love the Youth home/away games where the usual hardcore of 50-100 make a show but i also think that 1882 are trying to change the dire atmosphere at home games & as such, it needs to spead the word to as many Yids as possible to try & change their way of thinking & supporting the team. If that means we have to tolerate a few bemused fans that have wandered into 35 by mistake so be it, hopefully a few others will see the light & spread the word to other like-minded individuals.

You missed all the passing before hand, that was even better

With the passing ...

TartEarnestIvorybilledwoodpecker.gif

Ceballos or Lennon ?

Interesting debate actually

I was at the Cambridge United v Spurs XI game last week and Ceballos really showed nothing against a team that have just been promoted from the Conference.

Carroll was the best player on the pitch, but I'd expect that. Still don't think he'll ever cut it in our first team though.

Do we really need to still sing about sol Cambell. Yeah the guy 's a bollox but do we really have to pollute white Hart Lane with his name every year till he dies.

Get behind the spurs forget the verm.

Really enjoyed today. Top class atmosphere there. Hats off the 1882 lads for making so much noise.

In terms of the game, I thought we played really well. Schalke offered nothing and Lloris only really had one save to make. I was impressed by Dier, looked solid. Holtby was excellent and Kane is really starting to look very good player - looking forward to seeing him during the season.

Bonus points for today - I caught a ball at a match for the first time in my life and threw it straight back to Holtby. Made my day.

All in all, top class day. I fucking love this club.

Adebayor has played ninety minutes under Pochettino and has two goals. I think he's going to be alright.

Back
Top Bottom