Scapegoat thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oil%20on%20world.JPG

I blame our BIG CLUB STATUS... it always comes back to haunt us!
When we lose a game/a player leaves/we sack a manager, it's BIG CLUB IN CRISIS...
...when we win, we don't quite win enough to 'justify' our BIG CLUB status, or to satisfy our BIG CLUB FANS' expectations!

It ALWAYS boils down to this!

...we are literally TOO BIG for our own good!

Bill Nick. If he hadn't been successful, we never would have had hopes to be crushed.

:troll:

Soooo many Dislikes coming my way :memelol:

You may have a point (see above!)

...we are constantly failing to live up to the standards set by the great man...
The massive, historic achievements of '60s will forever loom over us, until we eclipse them!

Adebayor...last few minutes at Highbury, winning 0-1 he fouls Stalteri on the touchline, plays in Henry - 1-1.

Shouldve won the last derby at Highbury, could've avoided Lasagnegate, could've put the scum in the UEFA just as they were about to move and pay for their new ground. Could've killed them.

Or should i just blame Staletri?

Back
Top Bottom