Scapegoat thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

May as well make this thread so we can find a player to blame for our bad performances (including getting smashed with 10 men against one of the richest teams in the world and a truly devastating draw away against a well organised useful Hull team).

Name and shame away....

sarcasm alert
I mean Benthalab

Timothee-Atouba.jpg

I blame this guy, even if plenty of people think he isn't good enough for Spurs

3932614481.jpg

If he hadn't have scored, we'd be a place higher and 2 points better off. Just think how much that's meant in the past few seasons.

Damn you Shane Long...DAMN YOU

Alternatively, :soldadowatch:

Dawson....(plays blinder) No longer Dawson
Walker......(plays blinder) No longer Walker
Defoe...no, wait...

Fuck it, all the English players and especially any English staff

Or.....(he's from Harrow after all)...

Bentaleb (plays blinder) Still Bentaleb

.......Bentaleb it is then (or Jenas)

I blame Alan Sugar...if he had just let the club go under, we would have been playing as Enfield Hotspurs at Donkey Lane (having taken over from Enfield FC after Tony Lazarou fucked them up proper), we would have been knee deep in mud and dog shit cheering on a bunch of semi-pros in lilywhite shirts without the concerns of Champions League, top 4, or Real Madrid poaching our best players...and there would always have bee the NLD against Barnet to look forward to!!

Back
Top Bottom