SAUDI ARABIA FC Vs North London Karting 23-04-23

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

New York City Statue GIF by PBS Digital Studios
highlights of lloris

Now......if you're Nagelsmann watching this.......are you seriously sitting there right now thinking....

"I'll have some of that"

Or is he thinking......"I can't possibly be any worse than this so it's a no brainer I go there and improve that shite team"

So fucking disgusted, waiked out after the 5th. Sitting in the pub waiting for mates to join me. Never done that before walking out before bloody half time. Absolute hundreds have walked out.

Going to need someone with balls in the summer who's willing to shift the shit like Hojbjerg and Dier and not keep them around being comfortable.
i thought that what was what Mourinho and Conte were going to come in to do, with Paratici pushing all the deals?

We know where the buck stops, and its the cunt who gave our best manager in modern times 18 months of no players after daring to tell it how it is

Just need this season to end now.

Also, Joelinton is a fascinating talent, sort of like if Ibrahimovic played in midfield.
Toon fans were calling him a dud not too long ago,, it’s amazing what playing in a functioning team can do for a player. Oh and playing against us, we’ve been a fucking disgrace.

Back
Top Bottom