SAUDI ARABIA FC Vs North London Karting 23-04-23

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Film extra from a Fistful Of Dollars for me
3360312.jpg

Canandian serial killer Robert Picton for me

Cunte was part of the problem, but he wasn’t the entire problem (as some people try to make out). Realistically half the team needs gutting and replacing at this point, and the rest need a mentality reset coz they’ve got no passion.
I'll be honest, at one point I thought the team were doing well despite it, not because of him. But we've been worse in every area of the pitch in every game since he went.
If not for the bent ref/var against Brighton we'd not have won a game since he left.

I think today’s the day we’ve actually handed the baton over to Newcastle to have a go at the top 4 for a while. We all knew it was coming but today feels pretty symbolic (and shambolic).

Back
Top Bottom