Ryan Sessegnon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Watching hitchens in amazon doc there was something about him. A yes man to levy and reminded me of a 2nd hand car dealer.

He doesn't have the charisma to sell a used car.

I see him more as a toll booth operator.

better-call-saul-mike-tollbooth.jpg

Such a shame that it looks like his career with us is over before it really started.
I hope he can regain fitness to a level where he can play elsewhere, he has time to do that (still can't believe he's only 23).
I wish him a good recovery and the very best for the future.

The only way way Ryan continues his football career is by becoming close to 100% fit.
If he doesn't become fit we can't sell him.
If he does then for sure Ange will play him.
He is contracted for at least another year and I am hopeful he can regain the great form he has shown in the past.

I'm very sorry for him but for his own long term wellbeing he needs to find something else he can do with his life. He is young healthy and rich, he has a platform most 23 year old do not have.
Lots of sportsmen have injury plagued early careers and figure out how to keep their bodies intact over time. Sessegnon is a particularly egregious case, but he'd be mad to give up on the wealth to be accrued through football over potentially solvable hamstring issues. I'd bet he makes a good career as a decent PL left back.

Lots of sportsmen have injury plagued early careers and figure out how to keep their bodies intact over time. Sessegnon is a particularly egregious case, but he'd be mad to give up on the wealth to be accrued through football over potentially solvable hamstring issues. I'd bet he makes a good career as a decent PL left back.

Yeah even if he improves just a bit and plays at a lower level for 1/3 of the seasons games he could still be making 15/20 grand a week minimum which is far better than he’d get anywhere else.

Unless medically advised that continuing would be dangerous or he’s in constant agony he may as well stay in for the ride as long as he can. The money is too good.

Ange selected Sess and played him this season so he has a different opinion to some posters in this thread.
7 minutes of an FA Cup game where Donley & Scarlett came on at the same time.

I bet he doesn’t

Back
Top Bottom