Romford at Home: The 'insert name here' derby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah I thought the same really. Although I was pretty much surrounded by cunts, the bloke next to me spent 5 minutes talking to his girlfriend (who was the other side of him)during the game about how it was annoying that he couldn't get reception on his phone to 'check in' on Facebook. Then started going on about some other bollocks after that, don't think he sang once.

What wound me up most was they were obviously season ticket holders aswell, taking up seats that could be taken by other peope who aren't cunts.
Must be really thick season ticket holders, you can never get signal at WHL.

i think huddlestone won't actually fare that badly when paired with sandro and dembele as he won't have as much defensive responsibility so his lack of mobility will be less of an issue and he can just sit back and ping thos beautiful 45 yard passes with no pressure. but then again, we do have carroll who has an equally impressive passing range so might just be about a midfield trio of sandro, dembele and carroll

I would play ten men if it meant Huddlestone didn't play.

We win this with Adebayor...now, I don't know. Confidence has been battered both on the pitch and in the stands, a win is vital, a massive win would be welcome but winning 1-0 and it being a shit match will do.

When we played them at home....
A3QyuSICcAARgax.jpg:large

I've got a spare ticket for today. South Lower, block 35, next to me. £48.00, face value.

Fancy it? You know you do.

The fact that you have to write 'face value' next to £48.00 for a ticket v West Ham so people don't think you're ripping them off tells me everything I need to know about modern football.

Back
Top Bottom