Romelu Lukaku

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I mean that they are 4pts ahead of us with a game in hand and have +22 better goal difference, and can stll make the CL

I think AS A TEAM they are light years ahead of us at the moment. They have a way of playing, they know who should be doing what and they all pull in the same direction.

Lukaku? His inconsistency will have us fickle Spurs supporters frothing at the teeth. He was anonymous when we played them at Goodison and seems to be unable to score against the relegation threatened teams too, no thanks.

New manager to get Soldado firing again please.

He is 20, and has a 1 n 2 record at every club bar Chelsea. It wouldnt be unfair to think he can become more consistent with more experience, and he has a huge amount of potential to work with

He's a good player - but we now have something we've not had before - a team. A group of players fighting for eachother. The fact that he is looking to leave Everton, who seem to be on the same upward curve we were a year or two ago, says to me that he's not a good fit, however good he may be.

Maybe in a few years, with some cash sploshing about from the new stadium, we can take a punt on a mercenary, but right now, we have a real team, for the first time in years and years, and I wouldn't sacrifice that for someone who has shown themselves to be all about themself before their team.

He is 20, and has a 1 n 2 record at every club bar Chelsea. It wouldnt be unfair to think he can become more consistent with more experience, and he has a huge amount of potential to work with

this allday for me, Lukaku would be an un fucking believable signing

never gonna happen though, We need to go all out for Benteke and pay up this time then add a LB and we're sorted oh yeah bring in a proper manager too and have abit of patience

IF he leaves that is. I mean I'm praying for it day and night but you never know with Levy. He always finds a way to screw us over.

I don't think Levy ever really screws us over, tbf.

I've never known him to keep a manager longer than the fans want. People just seem to have short, distorted memories - the guy has a pretty good grasp of what is going on.

He goes to every game, which is more than can be said of many many 'experts' on here who criticise him and the squad via laggy streams.

Last edited:
Valid points. But they`re also based in merseyside, have a lower wage structure, a shit ground, and the glamour of a cows arse covered in flies

Well at least they are not a crisis club. The only way I can imagine any deal being struck with players now, is by Levy telling them that we have a new manager 100% and its a top name, and that player x,y and z are definately staying.

Mad to join us now otherwise.

That's right, let's spunk 60 million on a player who doesn't actually improve our first team. He's not better than Kane, and there is no way that we are playing with both him and Kane. This is the dumbest transfer link I've seen since the arrival of SausageVince SausageVince

Lukaku? His inconsistency will have us fickle Spurs supporters frothing at the teeth. He was anonymous when we played them at Goodison and seems to be unable to score against the relegation threatened teams too, no thanks.

Hahahaha - he's an immense striker who's barely 20

You must be kidding, right?

If he is for sale, in the past the special one has had a soft spot for Spurs. I can see it happening (if he is for sale).

I think the relationship between Mourinho and lukaku has broken down anyway, Chelsea need to sell a lot of players so they can buy costa and the like so as long as we offer the most cash I don't think it's impossible.

Last edited:
Lukaku has said he wants CL football.
Yet before Man U have won the EL final or even been in the top 4 this season he's linked with them
My best is if Man U get into the CL he's off there.
If Chelsea want him he's off there.
If Chelsea don't want him the and Man Undont get CL, then he'll go to ManU
There are just two clubs he's going to in the PL

He's not coming to us, that's certain

Back
Top Bottom