Rodgers Odds on for Liverpool

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

According to the FM podcast, the mistake on deadline day was that Rodgers thought he had a transfer warchest, not a transfer+wages warchest.

:adelol:

Smoked Salmon said:
sammyspurs said:
Yet they still hero worship "King Kenny"
According to them "King" Kenny had nothing to do with the transfer made under his watch.

Sound familiar?

Funny how he was called in for talks with the owners to explain his rather wils spending and subsequent shite-ness.

I guess to scousers, its still Woys fault somehow

Flav said:
Imagine if they went down :D

I cant imagine their response. Newcastle fans lapped it up as a season to enjoy old school football, and probably alot of them wish they didnt come back up! They took absolute thousands everywhere and had a right old knees up.

The Scousers?

I could more see them petitioning and lobbying to get the relegation overturned on the basis that they are an institution, sort of like a Listed building. And the fact they've "won it five times".

sammyspurs said:
Flav said:

I cant imagine their response. Newcastle fans lapped it up as a season to enjoy old school football, and probably alot of them wish they didnt come back up! They took absolute thousands everywhere and had a right old knees up.

The Scousers?

I could more see them petitioning and lobbying to get the relegation overturned on the basis that they are an institution, sort of like a Listed building. And the fact they've "won it five times".
18 times.

Schoolboy'sOwnStuff said:
sammyspurs said:
Flav said:

The Scousers?

18 times.

Nah I meant that whiney song they sing about the European Cup

5Mqdj.jpeg

sammyspurs said:

This is so true.

Being: Relegated

Also, how much does that stupid superfluous fucking colon in the title fuck everyone else off, cause it does my tits in.
FUCKITY

Back
Top Bottom