RIP Johan Cruyff

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Shame, very Spursy player.

feyenoords-johan-cruyff-with-tottenham-hotspurs-glenn-hoddle-during-picture-id95687673

Got to see him that night at the lane.

Seem to recall he smoked all though out his playing career

One of the best...my first world cup 74 the game against Brazil his cross for neeskens goal total football.Got to see him live at Stamford bridge 78 as a guest for New York Cosmos and when he played against us in 83.Part of my football childhood gone forever.RIP

He features quite heavily in the book 'Brilliant Orange' about Dutch football and their culture etc. I didn't realise he was so influential off the football pitch, he was the poster child for changing attitudes and they absolutely adore him out there. RIP

up there with maradona and Pele, vision, pace, skill and just outstanding footballing ability in general, sad day for football, if the dutch dont build a monument to this man, i know it gets thrown about a bit, but this man truly was a legend

Back
Top Bottom