Right bed wetters, it's time to man up

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm as negative as the next cunt but this is the time we show what were made of.

We're Spurs fans for fucks sake. We don't melt.

You über positive wanks have gone all jelly fish on me and I'm not having it.

Remember 3 seasons ago, injuries meant hudd and modric in the middle, rose at left back, Kaboul on the right.

Look what happened, we had a minging run in and beat Woolwich and Chelsea to take forth.

Stand firm Tottenham.

Couldn't agree more. We have a lot of different things we can do with the players we have.

Plus, when someone goes out it gives another player a chance to thrive and solidify a spot. Never know who might step up.

Stiff upper lip.

I believe Carlito, all I heard from other so called Spurs fans on the radio driving home tonight was:

"The seasons now over"

"We're a one man team, now we're a no-man team"

"Aaron Lennon is very underrated and does not get the credit he deserves" - I agree with that one.

"Forget finishing in the top four, the seasons over"

Really does piss me off how negative some supporters are. Everything is still to play for, in my view. We did not actually lose tonight, and our away record in the PL at least, has been better than our home record.

Keep the faith, Come on you Spurs

I'd like to see our starting 11 for the blue dippers before I personally can get optimistic .

THudd on the wing ?

:( & cry some more, then look up into the sky like a meerkat with myxomatosis

I'd like to see our starting 11 for the blue dippers before I personally can get optimistic .

THudd on the wing ?

:( & cry some more, then look up into the sky like a meerkat with myxomatosis

Are all these potential lineups really so terrifying?

Lloris
Walker-Dawson-Vertonghen-BAE
Parker-Dembele-Holtby
Siggy-Ade-Dempsey

Lloris
Naughton-Dawson-Vertonghen-BAE
Parker-Dembele
Walker-Holtby-Siggy
Ade

Lloris
Walker-Dawson-Vertonghen-BAE
Parker-Dembele
Coulthirst/Pritchard/Ceballos (youth player)-Holtby- Siggy
Ade

Terrifying no but worrying yup. Parker looked dead on his feet today . The others make us look without width or extremely one sided . Luckily Everton have troubles themselves

I'm as negative as the next cunt but this is the time we show what were made of.

Remember 3 seasons ago, injuries meant hudd and modric in the middle, rose at left back, Kaboul on the right.

Look what happened, we had a minging run in and beat Woolwich and Chelsea to take forth.

Stand firm Tottenham.

Thanks Minty.

Cant bring townsend back from loan, its time to blood a kid, we still have caroll as well and fattystone.
Where's andy turner , when u need him.

Stand firm Tottenham.

for once you're not being a cock

agree 100%. so sick of reading the negative garbage that fills this forum after a loss, or close victory. There are some positives to blind faith you know and the team/shirt deserve our support no matter what.

Everton @ WHL, no reason we can't win it..

#srslyspursy

Back
Top Bottom