Richarlison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He is very inconsistent despite his obvious improvement. Like most things it isn't black and white - he hasn't been a total disaster but he isn't what you would expect for £60 million either (the price tag really doesn't help here).

He’s shown remarkable improvement since returning from injury. The surgery procedure has done wonders and he looks like a completely different player.

I think we’ve been spoiled by Kane and Son over the years and hold our 9s to a higher sometime unrealistic standard.

If you compare him to other PL strikers, there’s only a few you take over him and some of those are just unrealistic (Haaland, Watkins)

He’s shown remarkable improvement since returning from injury. The surgery procedure has done wonders and he looks like a completely different player.

I think we’ve been spoiled by Kane and Son over the years and hold our 9s to a higher sometime unrealistic standard.

If you compare him to other PL strikers, there’s only a few you take over him and some of those are just unrealistic (Haaland, Watkins)
He has certainly improved: don’t think he will ever be great tbh but he’s a useful player now

He has certainly improved: don’t think he will ever be great tbh but he’s a useful player now
I think he might be off in the future tbh. It's not what I want, but I think that will happen, Ange maybe nice, but he also wants to win and is nobodies fool.

I think the Veliz will be the strike after Son. He has only played 30 mins and got a goal already, we need to give him the chance as he is young and hungry. Just look at the responce when he scored his goal despite being 4 down to Brighton at the time.

The kid is going to be a beast for us.

This is rather random, but I saw an interview that Richie did , he said he was bisexual and had sex/relationships with men in the past. Again I think it says a lot about the character of the guy that he's prepared to come out and reveal this, knowing how taboo it is in football. kudos to him,

Fair play to the lad. How many other players could turn themselves around if helped mentally I wonder. It should be as available to them as the physio nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom