Richarlison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

we were so spoiled by Harry Kane, and anyone trying to take over CF will have trouble
for me I can't break the money we paid from the player we got
when we are under pressure we need him to win us fouls like that nice Kane would do

Not sure I agree with people saying he was excellent. Not sure what they were watching to be fair.

His passing was awful all game, pissed away chance after chance with the wrong decisions and missed the 1v1. He worked hard as always and hold up play was decent.

Thing is with Son as our 9, we win that comfortably and I doesn't have to be that close.

For me, we play Son as our 9, as he is the best 9 in the league. We want to win games, we play our best player in his best position.

Richy needs to be moved to the wing. He doesn't offer anything in the 9 he can't offer on the wing.

Hopefully, Ange sees this.

9 goals in 9 games and some idiots want to bench him or move him to LW… Son on LW and Richy in the midle will be perfect. Just need to sort out the RW.

His passing was atrocious most of the game.

Watch the first 5mins of the game back. He passes the ball out of play or to the opposition his first 3-4 passes. Killing all our momentum each time which let Brighton get a hold of the game. They were routine passes for any professional footballer.

He completely under hit a pass to put Madders in 1v1 on the edge of the box, and there were numerous other times his passing/touch slowed or stopped Spurs build up.

On this flip side, his movement off the ball was good, received the ball in some good positions, defensively worked hard, and eventually found a decisive moment in the build up to the winner.

I'm a Richarlison fan, but I would drop him next week for Son as Striker and Werner LW. Son has so much more quality to increase the speed of our play.

Utter nonsense but entitled to your opinion.

We won’t be dropping him next week.

Not sure I agree with people saying he was excellent. Not sure what they were watching to be fair.

His passing was awful all game, pissed away chance after chance with the wrong decisions and missed the 1v1. He worked hard as always and hold up play was decent.

Thing is with Son as our 9, we win that comfortably and I doesn't have to be that close.

For me, we play Son as our 9, as he is the best 9 in the league. We want to win games, we play our best player in his best position.

Richy needs to be moved to the wing. He doesn't offer anything in the 9 he can't offer on the wing.

Who setup Maddison for his near miss?

Who setup Kulusevski for his possible penalty/falling shot?

Who put Son free with a great weighted ball down the channel, to Assist BJ?

Who was clear for Sarr, which gave Dunk the problem causing him to deflect Sarrs cross onto the post, leading to the equaliser?

Who had a good shot saved when going through on goal?

Richarlison, who is 9 in 9.

Fluid perspective says he is our No. 9

Luckily, he doesn't.

This post seriously lol. Go back and watch the highlights. At least 3 of riches passes resulted in shots at goal. And finally look at the weighting on the pass to sonny at the end.

First half especially his passing was off. His first 3 touches were to pass the ball out for a throw in. Also under hit some passes when in key areas. Much better second half, like most of the team. Still works his nuts off when not playing well.

Who setup Maddison for his near miss?

Who setup Kulusevski for his possible penalty/falling shot?

Who put Son free with a great weighted ball down the channel, to Assist BJ?

Who was clear for Sarr, which gave Dunk the problem causing him to deflect Sarrs cross onto the post, leading to the equaliser?

Who had a good shot saved when going through on goal?

Richarlison, who is 9 in 9.

Fluid perspective says he is our No. 9

People get married to a position on a player and will divert back to it at the very earliest possible moment.

Richy will need to score every game or we will have to hear these same takes every time he doesn't.

Exactly...people here are just delusional and don't understand football..

Lets even look at the stats 15/23 with his passes...? seriously..?

Outside of headers and tap ins what else can he do...? If he scores 15-20 goals by the end of the season keep him as a squad player...if not sell him honestly.

Outside of headers and tap ins what else can he do...? If he scores 15-20 goals by the end of the season keep him as a squad player...if not sell him honestly.

If he scores 20 premier league goals he's a squad player?

Name one team in history that had a player score 20 league goals then use them as a squad player the following season?

See Everton game for further examples.

Some of his general performances have been excellent in recent weeks.

It's you that doesn't understand football.

He should have buried that. Hit it far too close to the keeper.
He was several yards out. At an angle. With the keeper bearing down on him.

If he’d hit it far enough away from the keeper to pass him, he’d have hit the corner flag.

He tried to place it over the keepers leg and under his arm. As he should have.

Back
Top Bottom