Retro Spurs photos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

tottenham-away-1969-to-70-action1-1024x643.jpg

No, Sept 70 if it's the '2-0; Gilly, Chiv' game.
Which I was at, standing at the front of the shelf, somewhere in the background of this photo.

football-english-first-division-london-england-26th-september-1970-picture-id79664670

football-english-first-division-london-england-26th-september-1970-picture-id79664671
Of course! I meant 70-71 season!

After the 1970 World Cup, everything seemed to have changed - football was suddenly in colour (at least it was in all my mates' houses, my parents resolutely hung on to their Radio Rentals black and white till 1973)

Call out to Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor ArtyB ArtyB B(Shsss basically codgers.)
Have any of you heard of a documentary called white blue white? ESPN. I've heard about it for the first time today. About Ossie and Ricky going g to the Falkland island's years after the war? Where they were promptly nearly killed by a sheep! (Not joking).

I must own the best copy of this available!!
Do you know it Mrs P?

Call out to Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor ArtyB ArtyB B(Shsss basically codgers.)
Have any of you heard of a documentary called white blue white? ESPN. I've heard about it for the first time today. About Ossie and Ricky going g to the Falkland island's years after the war? Where they were promptly nearly killed by a sheep! (Not joking).

Nope, never heard of it, but sounds interesting. I only have Freeview, so if it was on ESPN, I won't have seen it. :)

Missed it on BT but downloaded it from a disreputable source...

Back
Top Bottom