Retro Spurs photos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I wasn't there, as we were having a farewell party for my mum and dad, who were going back to Malta. Sure it was on MOTD, as I definitely remember seeing the goals, and don't think there was any other way to see them.
MOTD Saturday night or the Big Match on a Sunday afternoon for anything other than some internationals and the Cup final.
And if in Europe maybe Sportsnight midweek.

97718724-9575-4-E77-8-B14-38-CDB885-A2-A2.jpg

I remember Brighton trying to claim that as they were the side that missed out. I was only a very nervous kid listening on the radio so not sure how it played out.
I’m the same before my time just know a point was needed by us and we got promotion I didn’t realise Southampton were in the same situation. West Germany v Austria 82 scenario

I wasn't there, as we were having a farewell party for my mum and dad, who were going back to Malta. Sure it was on MOTD, as I definitely remember seeing the goals, and don't think there was any other way to see them.
Yeah was on motd - I was 13 and even though you could walk all round the ground I was a committed park laner in the 77/8 season
Didn’t actually think we were that good just everything on target seemed to go in

Back
Top Bottom