Reasons to be Cheerful

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You really think that? A joke? You need to get some other experiences into your life and stop pinning your hopes for happiness on a fucking football team.

You’re in danger of becoming like Ossie Wembley - an embittered old man, living on his own, who’s only social interaction is moaning like fuck on a football forum where most of the members think he’s a arsehole. Think on.
Just "most" Joe?
I'd have thought just about everybody.
He's always got his piss boy, mindblown.

Could be worse though, we could be gooners. (Haha, just got autocorrected to groomers)
Then we'd stink of piss and support a shit club.
Another reason to be thankful, as well as cheerful

Or am I just imagining that?

The new club shop? I hear it’s quite big...
On a serious note, the last 3 games have been unpleasant in terms of results, but haven’t we always started slowly under Poch before we find the gears & start churning out the wins?
The team will wake up (the sooner the better) & the results/performances will come.
And if they don’t, there’s always West Ham to laugh at. Reasons to be cheerful? You betcha.

Me too. It’s more fun when we’re shit. It feels more normal. I’ve missed getting the piss ripped out of me when I walk in the pub like l play for the fucking team. Maybe a relegation battle and a run to the Caribou quarters to spice up the season? Failing that maybe a game played at our own fucking ground? That would do nicely.

I was going to give you a disagree there as I don’t miss having the piss ripped out of me at the pub

I was having a field day at mine when we won 3-0 at OT as there are several ManU fans there but daren’t go in at the moment after the last three results!

Teach me to keep my gob shut in future

:walkercry:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom