Radu Dragusin

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I bet he's absolutely furious with his decision to come here. He could have been playing for Bayern in a Champions league semi and instead he's warming our bench and can't get into one of the shittest defences in the league.
And somehow the man he's replaced at Spurs is playing for Bayern in said semi. :dier:

Boy is clearly Spurs thru and thru.

I bet he's absolutely furious with his decision to come here. He could have been playing for Bayern in a Champions league semi and instead he's warming our bench and can't get into one of the shittest defences in the league.
We haven't got the shittest defence in the league, we do have the worst tactics in the league. I would like to see Dragu playing as part of a back 3 or 5 though. Not that we'll be changing tactics.

I would like to see Dragu playing as part of a back 3 or 5 though. Not that we'll be changing tactics.
Would be nice but absolutely no chance with Ange at the helm.

I really do hope we can him at this point as I can already see our squad being limited by his refusal to alter tactics or rotate favorites.

Marco Silva or DeZerbi would be great alternatives for a side like us who will NEVER buy enough quality players to be without need of effective and practical offensive coaching. And they actually give an eff about set pieces and dead ball situations.

Last edited:
Best hope for Dragusin to get sufficient minutes to push on and improve as a player and have a real career at Spurs is if VdV or Romero are sold. At this point he just looks like he is headed for Kevin Wimmer territory.

As the agent said Ange won't pay 3 at the f fan but people have suggested moving Cuti forward as a 6 and play VdV and Radu as CBs. Worth a shot but doubt Ange would

Just wait til Levy explains to him that he has a contract he intends to honor. Lmao.

Dragusin will probably be forced to buy out his contract in order to move on, or something similarly humiliating which will hurt our recruitment even more in the long run.

If I was a young player with a promising future I would not come to Spurs. And if I did, only on a deal with a million ways to break contract and get out of jail if needed.

Just wait til Levy explains to him that he has a contract he intends to honor. Lmao.

Dragusin will probably be forced to buy out his contract in order to move on, or something similarly humiliating which will hurt our recruitment even more in the long run.

If I was a young player with a promising future I would not come to Spurs. And if I did, only on a deal with a million ways to break contract and get out of jail if needed.

If I was a young player, the only way I'd join spurs is if they offered a lot of money and I wasnt good enough to justify it.

Does it matter if you're on the bench in the CL or in a PL against one of the best teams in the world the last five years, behind two of the best CBs in the league this season?

Patience young lad. You'll get chances next season with Europe and 2 cups as well.

Does it matter if you're on the bench in the CL or in a PL against one of the best teams in the world the last five years, behind two of the best CBs in the league this season?

Patience young lad. You'll get chances next season with Europe and 2 cups as well.
There is not a snowball's he would have played more if he moved to BM.
Maybe a smarter long term move for him personally would have been to stay put.

Back
Top Bottom