Radu Dragusin

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Doesn't look bad at all.

One slight mistake in the second half in which Porro saved him but he's a new player in a new team. I do worry that him not being a natural left footer may hinder us (only small) in build up at times, but not really his fault.

Doesn't look bad at all.

One slight mistake in the second half in which Porro saved him but he's a new player in a new team. I do worry that him not being a natural left footer may hinder us (only small) in build up at times, but not really his fault.
I think he got put in the shit with that one and never had an option to pass to and got closed down. Looks aggressive and comfortable on the ball. Everything is a drop off when it comes to VDV because he will become one of our greatest defenders. Good to have Dragusin and he’ll get better the more he plays.

Looks and plays like Khal Drogo.

Good signs
he was ok in these 40 minutes played, considering that he played in not his natural place (he's centre back - right) not in the left , but replacing VDV he was forced to play there ,and did well overall until the end , interesting he came IN when was 0-0 ! ...he entered with luck for team ...for Romania (who play in the system 4-2-3-1) , he always plays as centre back - right. (where play Romero for Spurs)

I'm thinking after the game today that it's not a catastrophy if we sell Romero this summer.

We need all 3 of VDV, Romero and Dragusin…

The whole point being if someone is injured/suspended we need to be able to replace whilst keeping similar quality.

Thought Dragusin absolutely showed today why we signed him.

Thought he did well considering the occasion and level of team we were playing!

He is very physically imposing and you can see he bullies people with ease! Also really liked the fact he looked very progressive with his passing! Sure a lot didn’t come off, but it gives your opponent something to think about if your CB is looking to play the wingers and forwards via a through or long ball

Back
Top Bottom