Radu Dragusin

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There’re quite a few people here who have expressed in other parts of the forum their disdain towards Romanians coming over here and “stealing” jobs from hard working English people such as Eric Dier. I’m guessing they’ve had a slight recalibration on this viewpoint.

He wakes up early every morning just to play for spurs now because he cares now

Bayern was just not right without his dream flight he had to have his dream flight

As he stands there playing for Tottenham

Drag us in
Drag us in
Drag us in
Drag us in

GDgH4S_XgAAwBhv

Kermit The Frog Hug GIF by Muppet Wiki
+
Flash Gordon GIF

Other top four contenders have been sitting on their hands while we’ve undoubtedly strengthened.
Crickets from the detractors.

i daresay 3 excellent January windows will be forgotten the first day of the summer ‘24 window when the ‘bald cunt’ hasn’t bought (insert name of latest demand here) yet.

Scratch that.
Probably in a week if we haven’t signed someone else.

Other top four contenders have been sitting on their hands while we’ve undoubtedly strengthened.
Crickets from the detractors.

i daresay 3 excellent January windows will be forgotten the first day of the summer ‘24 window when the ‘bald cunt’ hasn’t bought (insert name of latest demand here) yet.

Scratch that.
Probably in a week if we haven’t signed someone else.
People were melting on 4th January. And then denying that people were being hysterical!

Even the biggest bed wetters are now happy though which shows what an efficient window we’re having so far.

Never seen him play but excited to see what he can do. Hopefully he's better than the last Romanian CB we signed.

Radu, the magic dragon came from Italy
He told the Germans to 'fuck off, Spurs are the team for me!'
we know that Ange talk with Radu on phone , for the player when a manager from a team calling you on phone to talk something important, is a big deal! ... while Tuchel ,from Bavaria, don't call at all... well... maybe Tuchel don't know who is Radu, while Spurs board made pressure even from the summer of 2023 on Genoa and Radu with talks and negotiations...and Bayern just appear a week ago to negotiate...seems was too late for them

I doubt we'll see 3 at the back under Ange, unless it's the last 3 minutes of the CL final and we're defending a 1 goal lead.
That’s to say it’d be the back 3/5 we played under Conte. When he was socceroos boss he had lots of good midfielders but not many full backs so he played a 3 at the back with no wing backs, just wingers. Doubt we’d do that full time but wouldn’t be shocked if he tinkered with it in a dire situation, there seems to be this myth that Angeball has always been this current 4-3-3, the Ange I’ve witnessed outside of the UK has always been pretty flexible in formation, but fixed in philosophy.

Back
Top Bottom