Radu Dragusin

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Didn’t look particularly good with the ball at his feet. Almost every pass seemed a little off.
Not sure I trust him to carry the ball upfield yet.

Looked fine to me, the only issue he had is that he's a right footer playing on the left so at some points he struggled to play out but I think he did well considering...

Looked fine to me, the only issue he had is that he's a right footer playing on the left so at some points he struggled to play out but I think he did well considering...
Got better as the game went on and, yeah, he was playing on the wrong side but his passing seemed a little off to me.
I’m referring to things that don’t show up on passing percentage — a shit statistic — but a ball just behind the intended man which costs a second or two or one that forces him into a wider channel.

The guy has only started two games so I’m absolutely not drawing any conclusions on the transfer until I see him on his favored side after a pre-season.

Well has he shown us any reason why he should be starting? Not that I have seen anyway. Micky is so far ahead of him
If Radusin was going to start I thought it should have been instead of Romero as Luton are good aerially and physical and then we would have had both CB's on their correct side. Besides ,Romero played two games in a short space of time and a long flight back and probably only had one training session. Probably the best game to rest him.

I was a little worried about some of his positioning tbh, saw 3 or 4 occasions where he gave a lot of space inside and then only jogged back in situations that were very dangerous, I thought he was in no man's land for the goal but so were a few others. Some good work running it out of the back and breaking lines but then I thought he also took it too far with him actually ending up in the box but with no real purpose to him being there.

Postecoglou on Radu Dragusin: "He didn’t come to play one game. I don’t think against Fulham he was any better or worse than anyone else"."We signed Radu because we see a player who can contribute in there. He’s ready, he’s available, he's part of our future".

Last edited:
I was a little worried about some of his positioning tbh, saw 3 or 4 occasions where he gave a lot of space inside and then only jogged back in situations that were very dangerous, I thought he was in no man's land for the goal but so were a few others. Some good work running it out of the back and breaking lines but then I thought he also took it too far with him actually ending up in the box but with no real purpose to him being there.
for me the problems you see are for the coaches to work though in training, that's what coaching /training is about, but I'm not sure what the coaches are doing ?. putting out cones and playing 5/6 aside isn't coaching too me

I'm worried about this guy. Out of all our new signings this season he looks the least comfortable. is he quick enough to play high line?
We've only seen him cover for Mickey on a less natural LCB side. Looked good on the ball and has decent pace. My only real concern is his strength in the air - he's a big unit so a solid option for defensive and offensive corners.

Back
Top Bottom