Questions for the podcast

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

please may we have your questions for the final podcast of the season next week, also, suggestions for awards (dumbest thing to happen this season for example) would be more than welcome. X

Should we just replace our current first team with the 'Ledley King XI' (maybe without Berbatov though) next season, not worry about where we finish in the league etc and just spend the season singing old songs at players and having a laugh.

Following the word cup and the behavior of the Japanese fans, do you think 1882 should stop being concerned with atmosphere and having fun, and instead become an elite cleaning movement where hygiene is key?

not so much a question but a request. Any chance you can give a shout out to the Barcelona Spurs twitter @BarcelonaSpurs (original i know)

There's only about 8 of us living out here now but we'll be watching most of the televised games together this season. And possibly some streamed from the internet too. traillaitor traillaitor and Abbey Yid Abbey Yid from the forum are newcomers this season too.

We'd love to invite anyone visiting or even moving to Barcelona to come and join us. Looking to grow the spurs presence in bars that are always dominated by scousers, gooners and mancs.

Normally meet at the George Payne pub in Plaça Urquinaona but best to follow twitter for updates.
(I look forward to hearing you guys try to prounounce Urquinaona)

El norte de londres es el nuestro!

Do you think that the players have to much say in the game today within the EPL and do we need an anti-Bosman ruling to wind back their power before they wreck our game!!

not so much a question but a request. Any chance you can give a shout out to the Barcelona Spurs twitter @BarcelonaSpurs (original i know)

There's only about 8 of us living out here now but we'll be watching most of the televised games together this season. And possibly some streamed from the internet too. traillaitor traillaitor and Abbey Yid Abbey Yid from the forum are newcomers this season too.

We'd love to invite anyone visiting or even moving to Barcelona to come and join us. Looking to grow the spurs presence in bars that are always dominated by scousers, gooners and mancs.

Normally meet at the George Payne pub in Plaça Urquinaona but best to follow twitter for updates.
(I look forward to hearing you guys try to prounounce Urquinaona)

El norte de londres es el nuestro!

Ahh nice, Urquinaona isn't too far from me, only a few stops up the L4! Gonna have to use my persuasive powers with work to swing myself the early shifts on Saturdays/get them off completely, but I reckon I can get at least 80% of them! Looking forward to it..

Ahh nice, Urquinaona isn't too far from me, only a few stops up the L4! Gonna have to use my persuasive powers with work to swing myself the early shifts on Saturdays/get them off completely, but I reckon I can get at least 80% of them! Looking forward to it..

I wouldn't bother mate most of our games will be on Sunday!
Will drop you a line next week.

Certainly seems to be in our plans for the squad this season and had a pretty strong second half to last year. I'd say that even if he doesn't make it at spurs he's got a respectable mid table career ahead of him

Actually I have another question for you podcast love doctors.
My girlfriend of 5 years hates football on all levels and thinks my passion for spurs is stupid.
How should I go about making her understand what it means to support spurs and get her to share in my love for the club?

P.s. 'Get a new girlfriend' is not a valid answer.

unless you are willing to pay for Miranda Kerr to go out with me.

Actually I have another question for you podcast love doctors.
My girlfriend of 5 years hates football on all levels and thinks my passion for spurs is stupid.
How should I go about making her understand what it means to support spurs and get her to share in my love for the club?

P.s. 'Get a new girlfriend' is not a valid answer.

unless you are willing to pay for Miranda Kerr to go out with me.

I think you're better off as you are. Can you imagine arguing in bed over the merits of Paulinho, or whether Eriksen should cut in off the left or play as a genuine no10? Nothing is worth that mate.

Back
Top Bottom