Questions for the podcast

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Which fellow TFC podcaster would you sacrifice to the god of football in order to gain his favour, and hopefully get him to let us win the league.

There is a guy who sits in the park lane lower who always let's off an absolutely evil fart mid way through the second half of games, but as yet no one has owned up to being the culprit. I have reason to believe it's triggered by anger as it tends to happen after a bad miss or shit ref decision.

Is it any of you?

Cocks

Can you please discuss te prospect of a possible 1 or 2 season move to Milton Keynes.

Is it OK or should we be looking for a London base? Will it really hurt the image of the club and - if Spurs fans are against it, should the protests begin now, before it's tied up and can't be changed.

Cocks

Can you please discuss te prospect of a possible 1 or 2 season move to Milton Keynes.

Is it OK or should we be looking for a London base? Will it really hurt the image of the club and - if Spurs fans are against it, should the protests begin now, before it's tied up and can't be changed.
It's a 1 season move, the upper tier seats are going in now and we are getting a new ground 150 yards from where the idea of our football club was first conceived. Let's get real - the idea of protests is ridiculous. We've been waiting for this for years, and you are talking about protests? Why should anyone protest?

It's a 1 season move, the upper tier seats are going in now and we are getting a new ground 150 yards from where the idea of our football club was first conceived. Let's get real - the idea of protests is ridiculous. We've been waiting for this for years, and you are talking about protests? Why should anyone protest?

Well I wasn't asking you

:dawsonmean:

Nah - just kidding

Maybe I've got this wrong but I can't see how a move to MK - even if it is just for one year - is actually going to go down well with the fans. In fact, I think it's a bit of an embarrassment. So the point I am trying to make is that IF the general consensus of Spurs fans is a NO to Milton Keyes then the campaign against the move would need to happen sooner rather than later - or even too late.

Well I wasn't asking you

:dawsonmean:

Nah - just kidding

Maybe I've got this wrong but I can't see how a move to MK - even if it is just for one year - is actually going to go down well with the fans. In fact, I think it's a bit of an embarrassment. So the point I am trying to make is that IF the general consensus of Spurs fans is a NO to Milton Keyes then the campaign against the move would need to happen sooner rather than later - or even too late.
No I know you weren't asking me, ha. We need this move to go as smoothly as possible, and campaigns and demo's won't help. It's 19 games plus a few cup games, so it's not that big a deal. It was when people wanted to move to Stratford, that I really worried. That was selling ourselves down the river, this is just pragmatism.

Some footballers like Bale and Ronaldo have the torsos of sultry Greek God's and probably get loads of birds. Fuck those guys though, I want to emulate my hero Erik Dier and grow a big Fuck off neck, how would I physically grow my neck to such vast proportions?

Not a question more of a request- can we not mention Harry redknapp good or bad Sunday? I hate the idea of him flapping his gums on sky afterwards.

I also think the silence would bruise his ego more than anything.

The new stadium is going to implement Safe Standing, but the caveat is that we have to be relegated down to League One for the FA to allow it. Worth it?

Would Kane be 'sufficient' as 3rd striker option for the season or do we next extra depth?

Who is most likely to go out on loan week?

Would Dawson go to the Championship or PL bottom 3?

Back
Top Bottom