PSV (H) MUST WIN GAME

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sainsbury own goal, I was teeing up a lovely "Every little helps" quip but realised it was Tesco

:pochfacepalm:
making-life-taste-better.jpg

1-0 will do against Inter Milan. We have an away goal at the San Siro. Though knowing how we've been playing, a cleansheet is probably out of the realms of possibility. Just need to win by 1 clear goal or by 2 clear if they score a goal.

I'm confident we'll beat Inter - but Barca away will be tough regardless. They rarely lose at home in any competition. Even though they will already be through, they don't strike me as a team who will rest players for the sake of it.
Yes, the La Liga giants are slaughtered when they lose at home regardless of whether the match actually means anything.

Davies has been a good player for us. He's earned our faith through a rough patch. As I've said all along, id be much happier with our defensive lineup if fate allowed Davies AND Rose were our two starting fullbacks and that trippier and aurier were our subs.

He's looked rough, but our entire defense has been looking a bit off this season.

Of course Inter get the draw.

This seasons CL has pissed me off so much I wish we could miss out Europe for a while.
Draw or lose doesn't really matter.... If we beat Inter 1-0 then we still just have to equal their result in the last game.......

Although their last game is PSV at home whilst ours is Barca away but we can worry about that IF we beat Inter.....

Who wants poncy 5-1s every week with soulless mercenaries you want Tottenham Hotspur and you want this team,this manager you want nights like these.

Back
Top Bottom