PSV (H) MUST WIN GAME

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nikesh said:
That inter draw changed everything. Still could have sneaked through with a loss at Barca. Now its just plain impossible. Even if we beat inter AND Barca. We need inter to draw or lose against PSV. Hope I'm wrong but don't see it all happening
Spurs beat Inter 2-0 and win at Barca will do.

Have a moment of sympathy for Thierry Henry bringing on two 17 year-olds in Monaco's 0-4 home defeat to a Belgium team.

BTW he is a Sky "Expert".......

Just in myself. I don't have much to add to Legacy Lilywhite Legacy Lilywhite 's points, and my experience was very similar re PSV fans etc. I almost enjoyed the smaller crowd as the hardcore were still there and it meant not having the depressing mix of crap support AND ridiculous queues etc. But that's very selfish of me.

Delighted with the result, but still have some worries with the squad - particularly in the wing back positions. I thought Davies was ok, and got a little more service than he usually does. Aurier was very disappointing to me; I'd really hoped he'd take his chance but he was pretty average. I thought Kane worked better when Llorente was on - perhaps if he's playing deeper it works better with an out and out striker for him to play off of.

Generally we were good and the result hugely flattered PSV. Worth the trip tonight.

Kudos to Lamela and Llorente. They went in against the PSV box and were willing to be grittier than our other attackers. Willing to get more stuck in and it paid off.

We can have all the flair in the world but all teams need workhorses and grafters.

Last night was watching Spurs of 2/3 years ago. Totally dominant and attack after attack.On another day we could have bagged 6 or 7. God knows how many corners we had or shots at goal?
Fully deserved the 3 points and justice was served as them time wasting Cloggers got exactly what they deserved.
That Cunt who went down with a suspected hamstring injury only to waste 5 minutes and then sprint back on was annoying at the time but hilarious at the end.

Didn't agree with the booing for taking Lucas off, yes he was playing well but we have to trust the managers decision, we have a lot of games over a short period and he has to manage those players and from where i'm standing he's doing a pretty god job with them.
Lucas may be part of his plans for saturday and he may have mentioned that he was feeling tired, i wish people would look at the bigger picture before criticising and certainly booing.
3 wins in 6 days? Poch must have a rough idea what he's doing with his players..

On another note, I still think we are in with a chance of qualifying, we need to beat Inter and then Barca will already be through so they won't be full strength. If not then definitely we should aim for 3rd. Europa is an excellent trophy to win and we should try for all trophies end of story.

How's it a crappy username. Dier and Woolwich are shit or dire if you like. And if you think he isn't then you've not seen a spurs game he's played in. Simple as that.

What sort of Spurs fan has them cunts as part of their username? And to compare them to one of our players no matter what your opinion is of him? What sort of Spurs fan needs that explaining to them?

What sort of Spurs fan would i be if i didn't pull you up on it?

Back
Top Bottom