PSV away - UCL Matchday 3

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Blame the pitch, the rain, the ref, Lloris, the manager. Blame everyone except ourselves for last summer. Dele out and we turn to Winks and Lamela as our saviours.
PSV no better than Burnley or Southampton.
Absolutely shocking and lost for words.
Thursday nights beckon.

Don't be greedy.... SHARE the drugs.

I think we can do without the Europa league. Just a complete unnecessary distraction for Poch. He doesnt give a fcuk about it

Let's just concentrate on the PL now. Big battle ahead to finish in the top 4

That final game wouldn't matter.

We're on 1 point. Inter are on 6.

If we win our next 3, it'll put us on 10 points. If Inter failed to beat Barca twice and we beat them, they'll only reach 9 points if they beat PSV in the final game.

Still highly unlikely though.
We've only got 3 games left , winning our next 3 would mean winning away at Barca in the last game

Yet again a must win game and we find all kinds of ways to fuck it up. We are miles behind in Europe, PSV were a gulf away from us, yet we couldn't cope with them. Two monumental fuck ups, one by our suicidal captain.
I can't remember a year when we haven't been the architects of our own downfall in these competitions. Will we ever learn?
Three dead rubbers now to suffer in the Cl barring a miracle, and another chance to fuck up the Europa shit show.
And, no, it won't look different in the morning.

We really do this to ourselves.

4CC2698C00000578-0-image-m-128_1527696277606.jpg

If you didn't laugh you'd cry

Europa league is a no-go for anything else but practice for Wanyama, KWP, Gazza, Foyte, Amos and Co ... and for desperate attemtps at putting Nando, Janssen, Sissoko and Serge on the transfer market. That's it.

But why? It’s a trophy. And a European one to boot. Win it an we’re in the CL again.

Why don’t we focus on the trophy that we can legitimately have a shot at?

Europa league is a no-go for anything else but practice for Wanyama, KWP, Gazza, Foyte, Amos and Co ... and for desperate attemtps at putting Nando, Janssen, Sissoko and Serge on the transfer market. That's it.
If we're in it, I'd like to see us go 100% balls deep to win it.
I'd get more satisfaction from winning that competition than just finishing 3rd or 4th again

Absolute bottlers there is nothing more to say about it. No other way putting it, this team has no back bone.

We’re done now in this group. We’re even a chance to miss the Europa qualification lol.

1-0 up against Inter 86th minute - lose
2-1 up against PSV 86th minute - practically lose

Same shit against Watford lol.
Damn right. I know what's gonna happen because it's always the same this season.

We don’t have the defensive stability to reliably hold on to 1 goal leads. We had them pinned back and then just let our foot off the gas. Tactically soft. Should have put 4 past them before we let up.

Beat Inter and PSV at Home then all depends on game away at an already qualified Barca..
Don't deserve it but still possible.

If not I'd take the Europa rather than dropping out of Europe altogether. Might as well go for that.

Back
Top Bottom