Premier League star arrested on suspicion of rape

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's innocent until proven guilty.

That's absolutely reasonable. I wouldn't want to live in a world where it wasn't.

Sounds like…and of course I can only go on some of the stuff the girl has posted…that he has/will be getting off on a technicality.

Which is beyond disgusting.

i don’t disagree of course with the notion of innocent until proven guilty, of course…but that’s what it looks like.

Anyway my more immediate concerns are for the lass’s mental state - she does not sound in a good way, and some of her comments sound like a cry for help…

He's innocent until proven guilty.

That's absolutely reasonable. I wouldn't want to live in a world where it wasn't.

True but you put out there comments that basically showing him admitting to it isn’t something you can easily look over. It’s like Greenwood, the rape was recorded and made public.

A failure of the police to do anything would not make Greenwood or Partey look innocent, it would make the U.K. look unjust. They both deserve their day in court but they are going to need evidence of an overwhelming and unbelievable nature at this point.

It seem some women don’t have enough trust in the justice system and will therefore record the evidence and make public for all to see.

To your last point, I cannot imagine the trauma that she has been, and is going, through. I don't think you, or others in this thread, are doing this, but I just want to say that we shouldn't pass judgement on how is acting or if she needs help with her drinking. She's been through a severe trauma and every individual would process and cope with that in a different way.

Hopefully she can get the help and closure that she clearly needs.

Yeah that’s fair enough. Was more of a concern for her rather than a judgement but I understand where you are coming from and I agree.

The case would be easy to prove, he has admitted raping her, all that would need to happen is the phone and data verified that she or no one else tampered with the messages of him and her chatting. Case closed.

The case would be easy to prove, he has admitted raping her, all that would need to happen is the phone and data verified that she or no one else tampered with the messages of him and her chatting. Case closed.
Yup, if not snapchat, at least whatsapp regularly keep backups of chats on their servers, wouldn't take an hour to find them. It would not be hard to place them at the time/place thanks to CCTV, phone gps, transaction history on their credit cards etc.

Her going public is probably because the police verified them but still won't pursue the case on technical grounds.

She says that it can't be prosecuted in her tweets.

It happened in Spain, at that time UK police were unable to prosecute crime on foreign land... 10 days later law changed and they would. Not sure if Spanish police are investigating she didn't mention it

Precisely. He’s guilty,

The only way he is not is if she was a super hacker and able to fake timing and message data. Therefore there still needs to be a proper trial and he should get his chance to present his side, but it would be one fucking hell of a twist if she was a cyber hacker.

She says that it can't be prosecuted in her tweets.

It happened in Spain, at that time the police were unable to prosecute crime on foreign land... 10 days later and they would.

I mean if there wasn’t a technicality, obviously in this case it might be hence she has made evidence public to perhaps force the situation once way or another.

Cunt club, cunt of a ‘man’ .. cunt fanbase for even daring to defend him still! I hope they all fucking vanish. Horrible, horrible bunch

Back
Top Bottom