Premier League star arrested on suspicion of rape

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When something similar happened to Hudson Odoi a couple of years ago he was named, yet this person isn't. All a bit weird the different scenarios.

He was cleared a couple of months later.

People do get suspended from jobs all of the time while under investigation especially of a sexual nature. Teachers being the most obvious example and should probably be the case. Innocent until proven guilty but an employer needs to safeguard themselves and those under their care.

You don't have to look any further than the Gylfi Sigurdsson case to know that. He lost over a year of his footballing life due to suspension. I don't think anyone knows what happened to his case, but he seems to be free to play football again (so it would appear the accusations came to nothing in the end).

You don't have to look any further than the Gylfi Sigurdsson case to know that. He lost over a year of his footballing life due to suspension. I don't think anyone knows what happened to his case, but he seems to be free to play football again (so it would appear the accusations came to nothing in the end).
Think it's still ongoing, just going to a club that will play him dispite it not coming to a conclusion

People do get suspended from jobs all of the time while under investigation especially of a sexual nature. Teachers being the most obvious example and should probably be the case. Innocent until proven guilty but an employer needs to safeguard themselves and those under their care.
Indeed. Few years back an athletic club I had the honour of chairmaning for a couple years had 1000+ kids at a weekend from 5-16.

One evening we received multiple anonymous tips that there had been an incident where one of our coaches, who also coached at a local school, had been accused of 'being inappropriate' with some of the boys at the school. We knew no details, and were provided no evidence.

We immediately stood him down until the matter was cleared up. It turned out that nothing could be proved, but that there had been a similar complaint several years prior, also with no definitive outcome.

Innocent until proven guilty but not where children's safety is concerned I'm afraid. After a tearful phone conversation where he denied everything, he left the country the week after. Make of that what you will but it has made me think - it could well have been an attempt to ruin him by someone and he was actually innocent. Much of life depends on people being honest.

She's still posting more stuff as well, bet he's ringing he's agent and lawyer panicking again now.
And how can Woolwich still have him around the squad with this still going on.

Wow he is fucked. Like mason Greenwood she has done unfortunately what is sometimes necessary and used evidence from their own hands against them.

I know people will say what about Johnny Depp not all men but in that case Amber Heard made the alligation but Johnny Depp provided the evidence and fucked her.

To paraphrase Bill Clinton, it’s the evidence, stupid.

I fucking hate these twitter unnamed accounts callong her this and that. Fucking sick pricks.

Yeah, I can’t read it because of those cunts, it makes me too angry. She’s been through something horrible and they are being pricks towards her. What else can normal people do except go through those tweets and report them for abusing her?

Not looking good for Partey at all. More than enough evidence to place the two of them together at the holiday and the snapchat messages seem pretty legit too.

If she faked those chats she's a very tech savvy "gold digger". There are authentication tricks that can catch her out, I doubt she manages to bypass all of them.

Back
Top Bottom