Premier League fixtures - 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Woolwich match not given prime 4pm slot reserved for Liverpool. Not surprised but just shows the bias. That means they will review it from Liverpool. Burnley not selected?

- Scum (a) - now Sunday 2 December, kick-off 2.05pm - Sky Sports
- Leicester City (a) - remains Saturday 8 December, kick-off now 7.45pm - BT Sport
- Everton (a) - now Sunday 23 December, kick-off 4pm - Sky Sports
- Cardiff City (a) - remains Tuesday 1 January, kick-off now 5.30pm - Sky Sports
- Manchester United (h) - now Sunday 13 January, kick-off 4.30pm - Sky Sports
- Fulham (a) - now Sunday 20 January, kick-off 4pm - Sky Sports.

I think (and selfishly hope) this all makes Burnley less likely as first home game. Thought Sky would be all over it

That Leicester kick off is a cunt. 2nd time this season we'll have that slot with no trains back after the game. Will probably end up staying with a mate in Birmingham, as I will be after Wolves. Fucking hate Sky/BT, so glad I don't have a subscription.

Leicester : 21.54 last train, leave 10 mins to go, tesco express next to station for cans.
Wolves : Would have to leave 15 mins to go, 20 if want cans.

TV selections - February, 2018
- Newcastle (h) - remains Saturday 2 February, kick-off now 12.30pm - Sky Sports
- Leicester (h) - now Sunday 10 February, kick-off 1.30pm - Sky Sports
- Burnley (a) - remains Saturday 23 February, kick-off now 12.30pm - Sky Sports
- Chelscum (a) - remains Wednesday 27 February, kick-off now 8pm - BT Sport.

Interesting that they've picked Brighton and Huddersfield at home for TV. Not exactly stand out fixtures. Either they have faith in us still being in the title race or they anticipate the new stadium opening

It was a big sign when SKY gave Burnley and Wolves the swerve before Christmas IMO.

But then I think they were optimistic when they picked Newcastle and Leicester homes recently.

Basically they want to show us whatever now anyway I think!

Annoying how the Huddesfield game is *subject to change. How? Champions league is the 9/10th before and 16/17th after. Playing early Saturday seems good as its even between both possibilities, don't know what draw could change that to be honest.

Edit - unless they are plotting to shaft us to a different tv slot if we go out. Same reckoning for the Hammers game. Champions League semis the following Tuesday/Wednesday. So what could change from the early Saturday kick off?

Interesting that they've picked Brighton and Huddersfield at home for TV. Not exactly stand out fixtures. Either they have faith in us still being in the title race or they anticipate the new stadium opening
The only drama there is, Brighton might still be in the relegation fight.
Shuddersfield near enough out already.

Brighton game is the same time as a fa cup semi at Wembley...what happens if they're not in it? Where do we play?

If they are in the semis - game will be postponed, played midweek later in the season.

If they are not in the semis - our stadium not ready - game will be played at Wembley I guess, perhaps on the Monday night?

If they are not in the semis - our stadium is ready - GRAND OPENING!

(I think)

The Premier League broadcast selection process for May has been completed with our trip to Bournemouth chosen for live television coverage.
Bournemouth v Spurs - now Monday 6 May, kick-off 8pm, Sky Sports
Please note this match is subject to further change pending our participation in the UEFA Champions League. Any updates will be communicated in due course.

Back
Top Bottom