Premier League fixtures - 2018/19

• There is only one thing weirder than posting on internet forums... lurking on internet forums!
    Registration only takes a minute and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

A week to go till the fixtures announcement for the new season. :pocheyes:
First three games(maybe more) are likely to be away.

Some of the usual fixtures i expect to see are:
A trip to Goodison Park somewhere in the first three games.
Scum in October or November then February or March.
Southampton & Watford at Christmas/New Year.

Register to remove

Register to remove

I'll be in London in early November, hoping I can get at least 1 home match before the international break

I fully expect us to have to play EVERY other Premier League club away at some point next season...

FUCKING TYPICAL!

ILSpur

You gotta trust ole Gibbsy.
Wouldn't it be a coincidence if our first game at home, in the new stadium, would be against woolwich? It would be almost like it wasn't a semi-random process. :kanehand:

Of course, that's if you actually believe that we're getting a new stadium...

More hyped for this than the start of the World Cup tbh.

Got my calendar open and ready to start blocking weekends out.

The 'random' fixture processor does not match the top 6 sides against each in the first and last week of the season. It also somehow throws up at least 2 'big 6' Super Sundays per season.

Random!
We played away at United 2 or 3 seasons ago on the first day. Was the opening game of the season and Walker went and scored an own goal.

Totti

Chess extraordinaire
The 'random' fixture processor does not match the top 6 sides against each in the first and last week of the season. It also somehow throws up at least 2 'big 6' Super Sundays per season.

Random!
Woolwich hosted Liverpool a few seasons back. Lost 4-3.

And as someone mentioned, we lost to United 1-0 away, a few year back.

Register to remove

We played away at United 2 or 3 seasons ago on the first day. Was the opening game of the season and Walker went and scored an own goal.
You're right! Moral of the story, don't believe everything you hear on podcasts, especially if it isn't TFC. To be honest though we weren't exactly considered contenders after Poch's first season.

Top Bottom