Pre-Season Summer 2022

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

FXPvRTuXwAECmxo

So much school trip energy in this photo.

glad gil has the chance to impress conte on this trip. hopefully the ones left behind can all be shipped out in the next week. pull some funds in and lighten that wage bill.

glad gil has the chance to impress conte on this trip. hopefully the ones left behind can all be shipped out in the next week. pull some funds in and lighten that wage bill.
Agreed, with just Lucas and Richarlison as backups in attack, Gil could be very useful if he can win Conte over.

Might not be great for his development to ride the bench as the third choice backup, but I suppose that's pretty much how Foden broke through at City.

Agreed, with just Lucas and Richarlison as backups in attack, Gil could be very useful if he can win Conte over.

Might not be great for his development to ride the bench as the third choice backup, but I suppose that's pretty much how Foden broke through at City.
hell still get plenty of minutes with 5 subs and 4 competitions to play in. probably be better for his development than going on loan to a club well below the standards we are going to be playing at next year. even being in and around this calibre in training every day is going to benefit him massively.

He’s a midfielder imo, I don’t see him as an attacker in the final third

Back
Top Bottom