Pre-Season in Aus

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wanyama showing why I've never really rated him or thought he'd be good enough. He's simply been awful playing the Dier role.
It'll take a while and some training to adapt exactly into the Dier role, who sort of grew into it last season as he learned.

Not really fair to judge him 45 mins into the first pre season friendly with a nervous back 4 behind him.

Can't honestly make a judgement on that 45 minutes surely?

Dier was fucking shocking in the "Dier role" in pre-season...

:pocheyes:
I've watched him for 2 years at Southampton play the headless chicken role with zero discipline.

I remember when people melted when we lost 4-1 to Monaco in a pre season , I think that day Falcao was up against a powerhouse central defensive pairing of fat Hudds and Jake Charliemore , why can't some folk realise pre season is a load of wank and results have about as much relevance as a five a side match in training.

I remember when people melted when we lost 4-1 to Monaco in a pre season , I think that day Falcao was up against a powerhouse central defensive pairing of fat Hudds and Jake Charliemore , why can't some folk realise pre season is a load of wank and results have about as much relevance as a five a side match in training.
Yep, the year we had 2 points from the first 8 games we smashed every pre-season match including 5 against Roma. Means nothing.

Fuck this shit.

Waited 70+ days for Spurs game and even took a day off only to watch duds like Mason, Caroll, Son, Chadli and 3 conference level teenegers constantly making basic errors.

i know i know i am also why can to not take day off at work with on and why and why it can be never wasting of the time to only see young player who never get to play any day and i sitting in hairy kane pants and he not even be to playing on this game or watching in home and away and neighbours and why we not are playing good player or buying good player only spaghetti and now we are never being the cup international champions fucking the shit

Is not the result, or even winning, it's the performance.
We look like we can string two passes together after the changes. Sorry but Carrol, Mason, Chadli and Son should have been able to do so.
We have also had an attempt and gone forward with more cohesion in the first 10 mins than we did in the first 45.

Couldn't care less. I remember the season we beat Roma 5-0 in pre-season and looked utter shite when it started. Part for fitness pre-season means shit to me
Once again. I don't think people care about result but more about the fact that first team squad players can't seem to pass a ball.

Back
Top Bottom