Pre-Season 2020

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm willing to have a conversation, but you rely on hate and privilege and it's like talking to a brick wall. Remind me of my uncle. Are you my uncle?

My privilege?

You don't know a thing about me chief.

Maybe you had privilege growing up, but stop projecting it onto people you know nothing about.
Lots of lads on here grew up working class, me included.
Some weeks I had to settle for beans on toast for dinner as the old man was bankrupt and we lost our shop.

So don't talk out of your arse about white privilege.
It takes a privileged cunt with money to even dream up concepts like that.

As for my "hatred" what's hateful about telling the truth?

Go back through my thousands of posts on here and see if there is any bigotry what so ever.

You don't know you are born, you don't know what your talking about.

I suggest you jog on

No, just literal far right racists. :). You're scum, fella, and I ashamed you support the same club as me.

That's all I have to say to you so fuck off.
Even if this fantasy of yours were to be true - in your own fantasy, you'd still be the bad guy. Actual violence is still, believe it or not, worse than words and opinions.

But also, you are not a 'far right racist' because you disagree with physical violence as a political device.

Even if this fantasy of yours were to be true - in your own fantasy, you'd still be the bad guy. Actual violence is still, believe it or not, worse than words and opinions.

But also, you are not a 'far right racist' because you disagree with physical violence as a political device.
:mourthumb:

Alright, I apologise for threatening to beat someone to death with their fat mum's dildo.

Yes the amazing amount of love and empathy on view by great BLM supporters like cretinousgoat has been incredible.

Don't pretend to be open to honest conversation while pre emptively blaming him for racial inequity by using words like privilege (collectivist language used to undermine objective facts with subjective feeling) and suggesting he is reliant on hate.

Please, be honest and open with your beliefs, don't pretend you're open minded in the same sentence as you pre emptively dismiss an argument not even made.

well said

Is he still not signed up?

Fans should boycott NFL, fucking joke of a league, why watch a sport which participates in racist collusion?

It isn’t racist collusion.

Kaepernick is not that good. The kneeling fallout is just BS to hide the fact he sucks. If he was a quality player he would be signed regardless of his kneeling or not.

Kaepernick is not that good. The kneeling fallout is just BS to hide the fact he sucks. If he was a quality player he would be signed regardless of his kneeling or not.

Please know, non-NFL watchers, that this is absolute 100% gaslighting bullshit.

Kaepernick was a somewhat mercurial player who one might reasonably have wondered whether he was the right guy to build a franchise around, but there is zero chance, ZERO that he wouldn't have been on an NFL roster, and probably a starter, in the seasons after he was blackballed. End of.

This is a glimpse into the way that sports scouting culture is often psychotically reactionary. There is nothing worse you can be in the eyes of an NFL front office than "a distraction".

It isn’t racist collusion.

Obviously he isn't that good but if it wasn't for the kneeling business he would have had a contract long ago.

But to say that the NFL is just racist and baaad (while the sport is like 80% black btw) is again dishonest. The reason teams don't want to hire him is because he is controversial. He is divisive. He will cost the league money. There's nothing more to it.

If they hired him, they'd lose viewers, customers, sponsors - whatever.

But if this wasn't the case, Kaepernick also would not have done what he did. He did it because of the reaction it would garner - otherwise there would have been no point to it.

There is certainly collusion to keep him out of the NFL, but it's for purely monetary reasons imo.

There is certainly collusion to keep him out of the NFL, but it's for purely monetary reasons imo.

Money has something to do with it, but above all else it's about power. Absolute control over labor is the obsession of the American sports team owner, nowhere more so than the NFL.

Player power is totally different in European football.

Missed the game today so came to have a read of the thread and got yet another discussion on black lives matter.

Some people will be pleased we continue to talk about it and some won't.

For me, I'd like Tottenham to be totally divorced from politics. I watch football to forget the constant deluge of shit that is real life

Back
Top Bottom