Pre-Match Beers for Hull and Sheriff

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I want as much time in there as possible, but don't want to be there on my own for hours!

Going by the response to this thread, it seems like you are going to be on your own altogether, let alone hours! :adebaehug:Haha.

I dont have a ticket for either match but i'll be there for the pre-game drinks. I finish work at 4 so maybe around 5PM i'll be there.

Sherif, I'll be there as early as people will be there to shoot the shit with. Hull, I'm watching Thor in the IMAX beforehand so will have to hustle to get there.

Hull; not sure if I can get to it yet... managed to get the 'last seat in the house' (well, the last seat in Block J, the rest of the 'house' has plenty of room left!)

Sherrif; I'll be there at 5pm dishing out the paper! Bring deep pockets people... there's plenty to go round, and not a smoke bomb in sight!

Last edited:
I've taken the day off, so I'll probably mosie on down mid-afternoon. A late lunch at Chick-King - what could be better?!
After AVB called out the shite support yesterday, I'm hoping that the rest of the stadium might be tempted to wake up and join in supporting the team (novel idea that it is).

I haven't booked the afternoon off because there wasn't enough interest, so yeah I'm going straight to the Brickies.

I can still book next Thursday afternoon off though if anyone fancies that.

I'm sure there will be people there at 4:30 / 5. I won't be there until about 5:45 though.

Need to know ASAP if it's worth booking next Thursday afternoon off for a couple of hours in Dirty Dicks.

Anyone?

Back
Top Bottom