Players you hated/disliked who then joined us

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dr Rocktopus

🎃🦇🎃🦇🎃
With the signing of Maddison (someone I've never really liked) I thought we could mention previous signings involving players you didn't like before they were Spurs.

For me, Jamie Redknapp, Danny Murphy, Woodgate, Gallas, Adebayor, and Hart.

Special mention to Robbie Keane, who I loved once, but not so much when he crawled back from Liverpool.

With the signing of Maddison (someone I've never really liked) I thought we could mention previous signings involving players you didn't like before they were Spurs.

For me, Jamie Redknapp, Danny Murphy, Woodgate, Gallas, Adebayor, and Hart.

Special mention to Robbie Keane, who I loved once, but not so much when he crawled back from Liverpool.
You kind of did it all. You got all mine including Maddison. A better question is who could you not have stomached. Irrespective of talent which player if signed has you headed to Dulwich Hamlet.

John Terry
Lee Bowyer
Luis suarez
Theo Walcott
Jack Wheelchair

You kind of did it all. You got all mine including Maddison. A better question is who could you not have stomached. Irrespective of talent which player if signed has you headed to Dulwich Hamlet.

John Terry
Lee Bowyer
Luis suarez
Theo Walcott
Jack Wheelchair
I'll be honest, if we had signed Suarez I would have turned a blind eye even though he's an abhorrent person.

I'll be honest, if we had signed Suarez I would have turned a blind eye even though he's an abhorrent person.
Absolutely hate Suarez. But if the cunt played like he did for liverpool, it would be really difficult to stay mad.

I stopped hating Adebayor after his long run and slide to piss of the arse fan.

Whats wrong with Danny Murphy? Did i miss something?

The rest yes, unlikeable, woodgate was an horrible human.

I really cant get myself to hate Maddison for his comments when he was very young. He was dumb but its not a big deal.

Giovani Lo Celso, but to be honest I'd never heard of him before he joined us but there's something about him that I just don't like.
I think its becaues of this picture. Something very weird about it.
179121480_1845175962323294_2829189827259246832_n.jpg

Jeeez

Cundy, Dozzell, Scales, Taricco, Perry, Thatcher, Redknapp, Brown, Murphy, Boateng, Pienaar, Adebayor, Saha, Sissoko, Aurier, Doherty, Richarlison, Maddison...

Sorry if I missed anyone.

Back
Top Bottom