PL Fixtures 2019/2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

598B9392-FC84-43E9-915C-42C30187E7F5.thumb.jpeg.978a2e6738bc68d3b8a19f222cdde963.jpeg

it was the PL that split it that way, just swap your Netflix to prime for a month or so as there will be little new stuff worth watching on Netflix and there are some decent originals on Prime... I work on commission.

Yes I know it was the PL that did it, I believe because one of their packages didn't sell to Sky or BT and they'd love to get another company or two in the mix for the next auction. I really can't be bothered to cancel Netflix for a month for the sake of one or two matches though. The only way consider it is if there's a free Prime trial, but I refuse to pay good money for Prime; I can't say I've been that impressed with their TV output so far anyway. My biggest fear is that the PL, domestic cups and Europe are split evenly amongst four or more companies at the next auction (chuck Apple, Google, Disney and Facebook in the mix with Amazon, Sky and BT for the perfect storm). That would be a real pain for many.

Yes I know it was the PL that did it, I believe because one of their packages didn't sell to Sky or BT and they'd love to get another company or two in the mix for the next auction. I really can't be bothered to cancel Netflix for a month for the sake of one or two matches though. The only way consider it is if there's a free Prime trial, but I refuse to pay good money for Prime; I can't say I've been that impressed with their TV output so far anyway. My biggest fear is that the PL, domestic cups and Europe are split evenly amongst four or more companies at the next auction (chuck Apple, Google, Disney and Facebook in the mix with Amazon, Sky and BT for the perfect storm). That would be a real pain for many.
This method of competition in the market the government / EU dictated only benefits the Clubs / players and not (for a better word) the consumers. Like trains etc its competition to see who gets the rights for a monopoly.

I have a HD stream I use and the upside is I can put NBC on if Macca / Savage / Smith are on co coms.

I think the last time we started the season at home, Keith Burkinshaw was still in charge!!

That HAS to change this year, SURELY?

Back
Top Bottom