PL Fixtures 2019/2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A home opener and away on Boxing Day would be good. I'd like to spend Boxing Day at home watching the football and horse racing.
Bear in mind that the Boxing Day games are all on Amazon Prime instead of Sky or BT this year, think it's gonna scupper a few people's plans to watch with family.

Just noticed we haven't won the opening fixture three years on the bounce in the PL era. If we win it this year is that deemed as progress?
:levyeyes:

We ALWAYS get Norwich on Boxing Day.

Almost think it's written we'll get Liverpool on the opening day.

PL fixtures due out on Thursday. Any guesses who our first game will be against?

Mine is home to Norwich.

Also, this season sees Amazon showing games too.

Amazon Prime will show all 10 Boxing Day matches this year, as part of their £90million Premier League package.

1/19.

We didn't last season...

Zht1Fwc.gif

Our first home game will probably be Liverpool, as they'll make a request to the PL to play us early at the new stadium while we're still getting used to it and also because Son is suspended. Been apparant for some years they have an inside man in the PL when it comes to the fixture list.

Amazon has 2 game days if I remember rightly and they will play all games simultaneously. Good business for them as well as free delivery it may encourage people to sign up over Christmas meaning they will sell more and a fair few will forget / keep prime.

Screw 'em I say. I've already got enough subscriptions with Sky, BT and Netflix thanks. I can do without two matches per season and expect at least one of them to be at home so I'll be there anyway. The same goes for Google, Disney, etc. if they get some packages in the next PL round. Enough already!

Screw 'em I say. I've already got enough subscriptions with Sky, BT and Netflix thanks. I can do without two matches per season and expect at least one of them to be at home so I'll be there anyway. The same goes for Google, Disney, etc. if they get some packages in the next PL round. Enough already!
it was the PL that split it that way, just swap your Netflix to prime for a month or so as there will be little new stuff worth watching on Netflix and there are some decent originals on Prime... I work on commission.

Back
Top Bottom