Pavlyuchenko: Style Icon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

qdgka.gif

"Hiyaaa"

A player I never understood the love for, but he did score some great goals, and has played his part at times. I won't miss him, but will thank him for his time with us.

My favourite Pav moments include him hoisting his shirt up with the corner flag, and flapping his arms like a chicken at ashley cole when he was running the clock down.

What are yours?

I'm defo gonna miss the big useless twat...

Ben said:
My favourite Pav moments include him hoisting his shirt up with the corner flag, and flapping his arms like a chicken at ashley cole when he was running the clock down.

What are yours?

I'm defo gonna miss the big useless twat...

Burnley away.

I will miss his unassailable never changed haircut. He kept that eastern European barnet for 3 solid years bless him.

I won't miss his gloves with short shirt combo.

Think it was against Blackburn in an FA Cup replay in March 2010, remember a cracking freezing cold midweek atmosphere, the Super Pav song at its loudest. That's the thing with Pav, it was always the song, really, with a few decent goals chucked in.

I liked Pav, he scored some crackers. We need one of the computer savvy (read fucking nerds lol) to put together a vid with all his Tottenham goals. I'm sure he'd look fuckn class.

edit - 42 goals in 113 appearances :pav:

Anurag Jo said:
A Celebration I'd never forget. Scored the goal , ran to the corner flag and took his shirt off and put it on the flag , celebrating the goal. Loved the club and respected the shirt. Super Super Pav! ♥

10gefrc.jpg

I love the old guy in the red bottom right, his face just says 'Marvellous'. All though red should never be worn on a matchday at the Lane.

eggsoakley said:
Anurag Jo said:
A Celebration I'd never forget. Scored the goal , ran to the corner flag and took his shirt off and put it on the flag , celebrating the goal. Loved the club and respected the shirt. Super Super Pav! ♥

10gefrc.jpg

I love the old guy in the red bottom right, his face just says 'Marvellous'. All though red should never be worn on a matchday at the Lane.

is that peter Beardsley just above and to the left of Lennon's head?

eggsoakley said:
Anurag Jo said:

10gefrc.jpg

Why?

Back
Top Bottom