Paulinho the dreadnought vs Adam the skaghead round 2 aka vs Stoke thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

fuck off mick, although I generally don't agree with most of what salmon says and love having a jibe at him at least he engages with the board, makes his point and adds to the general debate.
give it a rest mate, even I have resisted being a cunt in the aftermath of that performance..its dam well bad manners..go fix someones internet or jump out of a plane mate..or you could always get one of your numerous slaves to cool you down.
good for you
a dam is a wall to hold back water - why don't you hold your own?
My opinion of sad sack posters is independent of football results, I'm sure yours will be a fine marriage.

good for you
a dam is a wall to hold back water - why don't you hold your own?
My opinion of sad sack posters is independent of football results, I'm sure yours will be a fine marriage.
200px-Arthur_Lowe.jpg

Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah , Blah,
Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah

Goose.

Can I ask a silly question and I think I will get a backlash but what is wrong with pulis ? Bet a lot thought that about Harry look where he got us

Worst thing is, at this point in time I would definitely consider it, never thought I'd say that. We've tried young foreign tactician and that's got us pretty much nowhere. I also remember how apprehensive I was when we got Harry in.

What scares me more than anything is every team we play knows they can beat us and knows how to do it too. We know it, our management knows it and so do our players.

It's pretty simple, isn't it?

Let our centre backs have possession, get five players across your penalty area when defending, don't let Eriksen have time on the ball.......and wait for us to gift them a goal

They didn't have a choice as we met his release clause. Come to think of it, all our transfers this summer were release clauses or a cosy deal with Swansea. It seems our scouting was just going on FM and picking players with release clauses.
The fact that none of them are capable of holding down a regular position is the most telling statistic about their worth.
The quality of the talent pool just seems to have been diluted past the point of no return.

The fact that none of them are capable of holding down a regular position is the most telling statistic about their worth.
The quality of the talent pool just seems to have been diluted past the point of no return.
Fazio was the only summer signing that played yesterday and Dier was only played due to injuries at right back.

200px-Arthur_Lowe.jpg

Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah , Blah,
Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah

Goose.
quite possibly the most flesh crawlingly, embarrassing and camp attempt at an insult based post I have ever witnessed, either directed at me or anyone else.
You make Hinge and Brackett look macho

Just put me on ignore for fucks sake, its like dealing with a child. Oz is quite capable of fighting his own battles, and he does a far better job of being rude than you.

quite possibly the most flesh crawlingly, embarrassing and camp attempt at an insult based post I have ever witnessed, either directed at me or anyone else.
You make Hinge and Brackett look macho

Just put me on ignore for fucks sake, its like dealing with a child. Oz is quite capable of fighting his own battles, and he does a far better job of being rude than you.
:thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom