Pat Jennings

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He is without a doubt a legend and our greatest goalkeeper but let's not forget he played at Woolwich for 8 years! Getting them to 3 FA cup finals, winning 1 of them. To me it just leaves a bad taste.

Schoolboy'sOwnStuff said:
Smolik said:
I remember I walked in front of his car when I was drunk after a game a few seasons ago, he stopped and waved me across the road. Nice man.
I love that definition of a nice man. Someone who didn't run you over.

Ha ha, I'm easily pleased.

I also met him when I was about 12 at a Junior Spurs thing, he seemed like a really nice bloke, he didn't run me over then either.

I have a lovely water colour picture signed of Jennings in three separate, all action poses. My Nan got it in 1985 and it is still sat on a shelf at home in the exact same frame almost 30 years later.

I love both him and my Nan but in different ways and neither is particularly sexual.

Back
Top Bottom