Partizan Belgrade v Tottenham Hotspur (UEFA Europa League Group Stage Match 1)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Id like to have seen a fit Soldado start this as he likes this competition, but the rest im relatively happy. Nice bench if we need to change things.

I would press disagree but I'm not a cunt who uses the disagree button :kaboul:

but you're still a cunt

AND

quot+Um+my+dad+owns+the+building+quot+_199977763bd2d02f49867e7af6ca756f.jpg

:llorishuh:

Fingers crossed we don't to pull out the big guns to win this one. A decent run out for players to prove themselves is always good. Hope the new guys have a good start to life at spurs.

Will be interesting to see how Lennon - Paulinho - Townsend works. :paulinhowtf: closer to the opposition's goal is a good thing (hopefully).

it will be interesting to see how they interchange with each other

I foresee a Pauli brace, Townsend 30 yarder, Kane hatrick with Lennon getting all the assists :adewtf:

Starting 11 haven't had a lot of time together. We should grab the win by default, but I think it could be a sloppy performance and everyone will be pissing and moaning about how shit we were before the end.

it will be interesting to see how they interchange with each other

I foresee a Pauli brace, Townsend 30 yarder, Kane hatrick with Lennon getting all the assists :adewtf:
If I remember correctly Townsend and Pauli have linked up really well in the past so it'll be interesting to see if that can produce anything.

I like the balance in the team and I'm really happy that we can name an almost completely different line up to the weekend and I'm still happy that we have enough quality. Love the depth.

Back
Top Bottom