Partizan Belgrade v Tottenham Hotspur (UEFA Europa League Group Stage Match 1)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can't wait for this match it's getting close now, about 4 hours away. It should be a proper tough little test out there today. This is the trophy I really want us to win as I believe we'd knock 4th place right out the CL. How great would it be to knock the scum out the CL by winning this. They'd be gutted.

10635924_10152716279885135_4511131295703546744_n.jpg

Can't wait for this match it's getting close now, about 4 hours away. It should be a proper tough little test out there today. This is the trophy I really want us to win as I believe we'd knock 4th place right out the CL. How great would it be to knock the scum out the CL by winning this. They'd be gutted.
Nah, can't happen now. 5 qualify for CL if that happens.

Full #THFC squad to face Partizan: Lloris, Vorm, McGee, Naughton, Dier, Chiriches, Fazio, Vertonghen, Davies, Capoue, Stambouli Veljkovic, Bentaleb, Mason, Paulinho, Eriksen, Lennon, Lamela, Townsend, Kane & Soldado
Based on that squad... I'm expecting something like;
VORM
NAUGHTON/DIER
CHIRICHES
FAZIO
CAPOUE/PAULINHO
STAMBOULI
VELJKOVIC
LENNON
TOWNSEND
KANE
SOLDADO

Full #THFC squad to face Partizan: Lloris, Vorm, McGee, Naughton, Dier, Chiriches, Fazio, Vertonghen, Davies, Capoue, Stambouli Veljkovic, Bentaleb, Mason, Paulinho, Eriksen, Lennon, Lamela, Townsend, Kane & Soldado
Based on that squad... I'm expecting something like;
VORM
NAUGHTON/DIER
CHIRICHES
FAZIO
CAPOUE/PAULINHO
STAMBOULI
VELJKOVIC
LENNON
TOWNSEND
KANE
SOLDADO

Not feeling a left back today?

Or is this some hipster shit I don't know about where left backs are obsolete?

Or is Soldado at left back?

Please help me. I am so confused.

+ side = Fazio is starting
- side = Townsend and Kane are starting, more Kane as we have Soldado (I get we don't really have much to dislodge Townsend from starting in our B team at the moment.)

+ side = Fazio is starting
- side = Townsend and Kane are starting, more Kane as we have Soldado (I get we don't really have much to dislodge Townsend from starting in our B team at the moment.)

Soldado is just coming back from injury though so coming off the bench in a tough away fixture would be more wise.

Back
Top Bottom