Partizan Belgrade v Tottenham Hotspur (UEFA Europa League Group Stage Match 1)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think the changes will be wholesale compared with the team that plays WBA on Sunday...

It's a shame that McGee and Charlie Daniels' careers never crossed for us... now there would be paining!!

What I'd like to see:
[formation=433, Vorm, Naughton, Fazio, Vertonghen, Davies, Veljkovic, Stambouli, Bentaleb, Lamela, Kane, Townsend][/formation]

What I think we'll see:
[formation=4231, Vorm, Naughton, Fazio, Vertonghen, Davies, Stambouli, Bentaleb, Townsend, Paulinho, Lennon, Kane][/formation]

Would like/think Soldado will be our first sub. Would be slightly surprised to see him get a start coming off injury but he needs 30-35 minutes. (Edit: just seen an article saying Soldado is in line to start. Good stuff. Still probably comes off first due to fitness.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom