Parker is being groomed

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ahem... Wenger!

Works the other way too; Hoddle, Ardiles, Souness, Roy Keane....
That's one hell of a midfield, but a fucking useless management team!!

....and Maradona's a pretty ropey coach too!!

Player-Manager

Rangers
[edit]​
Manager

Liverpool
Galatasaray
Blackburn Rovers
:sandro:

Player-Manager

Rangers
[edit]​
Manager

Liverpool
Galatasaray
Blackburn Rovers
:sandro:

Yeah, alright!
Mind you, Rangers hardly count, and Gala are the Turkish equivalent in a 2-team League... Liverpool, I'll give ya that one, so that leaves Blackburn... And that trophy was against us.... And Hoddle! So someone had to be on/missed off the list!

I know who else is being groomed

1882.jpg

I have several points....

1. Ramsingh isn't a Sikh
2. Ramsingh is about nine
3. No matter what clothes he wears, he is never going to be a hoolie.
4. Smoked salmon....WTF.....

I think I have been giving the wrong fella a hard time..... Smoked Salmon Smoked Salmon .

Welcome to the wheelchair club.

I have several points....

1. Ramsingh isn't a Sikh
2. Ramsingh is about nine
3. No matter what clothes he wears, he is never going to be a hoolie.

1. Correct
2. Little bit off
3. I like to dress well and I admire hooligans of the 80s I don't think I am one.

Why?!

You've obviously not been to Chelsea away or you'd think they are all scumbag cunts.
I admire them because they wanted to do something and they did it. They said a massive fuck you to society and created anarchy for a few hours in England every weekend fighting with like minded individuals.

And no I haven't been to Chelsea away although I am going this season.

I admire them because they wanted to do something and they did it. They said a massive fuck you to society and created anarchy for a few hours in England every weekend fighting with like minded individuals.

I think your mindset might alter when you've got a sad washed up 50 year old complete knob head from Guilford with scars all over his face trying to fight you outside Stamford Bridge in a few weeks time.

To credit them with any rational thought process (particularly a political statement against society) is an insult to humanity, they were and still are utter cretins.

I can tell exactly what's going to happen, when I was your age I used to give it large, big man behind a line of blue. Then one day you are away at Leeds and the old bill are nowhere to be found.

My interest in football violence funnily left me and all of a sudden athletics was my bag. :avbfacepalm:

True enough. I was on a stag do in Valencia a couple of years back. The stripper in the club was all over one of the stags because he had stitches below his eye.

I broke my nose in a drunken brawl in my early twenties big scar on the bridge of my nose...went clubbing the next weekend thinking I was not even going to try a pull, just have a few beers and have a laugh.

The attention from the fanny I got that night was obscene, was considering breaking it again when it all went down....

Back
Top Bottom